Clinical Colon Hydrotherapy
In-Office Visit/Consultation $125
Clinical Colon Hydrotherapy is considered a medical procedure by the Georgia Medical Board and can be submitted to your health insurance plan with a prescription from your primary care physician for REIMBURSEMENT.
A prescription is required to be covered by health insurance, but is not required for cash paying clients. HSA/FSA cards are also accepted. All plans are accepted excluding Georgia Medicaid , Medicare, Tricare and out-of-network benefits only for Kaiser Permenente. In the state of Georgia this procedure is administered using FDA approved Class II equipment by a trained and certified Colon Hydrotherapist with a medical background and licensure (i.e.nurse, pharmacy, chiropractic, massage). Colon Hydrotherapy providers are required to be covered under liability insurance and resumes responsibility for all patients/clients that are under their care of practice.
Indications for Clinical Colon Hydrotherapy:
- General constipation
- Iron supplementation, Pain, Anti-convulsant, Beta-blockers for hypertension and Anti-Depression medication therapy.
- Slow bowel transit (i.e. Gastroparesis, Colon inertia)
- Fecal Impaction (i.e. low thyroid)
- Preparation for surgeries and colonoscopies
- Re-training/toning of the bowel muscles due to overuse of laxatives
- GERD, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS.
- Spina Bifida